Computer Vision Engineer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to join a team on a mission to scale a technology combating a global environmental crisis.
Working on a core platform leveraging computer vision to recognise actions, detect and track objects to provide real time feedback to users and connected devices (edge computing paradigm), you’ll:
- Solve computer vision challenges using deep learning methods
- Implement and develop machine learning methods using best practice
- Train and report model performance
- Build upon the latest research on object detection, classification and semantic segmentation
- Shape product and business direction
This early stage A.I / Machine Learning driven startup has assembled a small close knit team around industry leading experts in the field of technology and A.I / Machine Learning who collaborate with global conglomerates on a mission to reverse environmental damage and build towards a sustainable future.
Their clients have reported significant reductions in waste (upto 50%) and increases in throughput (upto 10%) using the technology and urgently need the following skills to advance the product’s capabilities:
- 3+ years experience of applying machine learning and deep learning methods in commercial environments
- Hands on development skills in Python (OpenCV, numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn)
- Experience in building practical deep learning applications using detection architectures (RCNN, SSD, YOLO)
They run a hybrid flexible remote working culture, headquartered in Central London and can offer competitive market compensation packages (including equity).
Apply ASAP for more information.