Since our founding in 2017, Willow has grown from a start-up in Australia to serving customers around the globe. Our product offering digitizes the build world for a better world. We make our customers buildings work smarter for them and the environment.
You will be joining a team of performance-driven Willowers, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen.
As a Digital Automation Specialist, you will be working on improving project implementation plans and processes, being self-motivated to learn new processes and technologies, and sharing/educating the members of the wider Delivery team and the company. You should have a good background or understanding of Process Automation, Software Development, and Machine Learning.
You will be working within the New Build Development team to develop large-scale automation, software tooling, and processes to deploy on global projects. You will be required to closely interact with internal and external Digital Delivery and Digital Modelling Teams and understand their workflows/outcomes to be able to optimise or improve them through the development of Software, Process Automation, or Machine Learning models.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the end-to-end implementation of technology for our customers
- Create strategies and tools to increase productivity while reducing risk in delivery through the development of Software, Process Automation, or Machine Learning models.
- Collaborative development of automated solutions, scalable for deployment on global projects.
- Identify and contribute to the development of innovation for complex problems
- Ensure stability and robustness through comprehensive debugging and testing
- Deployment of finalised solutions on active projects
- Document and communicate solution overview to software developers for formalisation
- Build a deep understanding of product and solution architecture to support customer use cases, outcomes, and ROI
- Identify and lead continuous improvements to drive increased value and effectiveness
- Work with Customer Accounts in the procurement and on-boarding of new customers as well as ongoing success, maintenance, and upgrades to existing customer deployments
Skills & Experience:
- Have 4+ years of experience in Process Automation, Software Development, and Machine Learning
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with hands-on experience with Process Automation, Machine Learning, Data Management/Analysis or Graph Databases
- Essential Languages: Powershell, Python 3+, Power Automate
- Experience with PowerBi report development
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence:
- Experience building deep learning pipelines using Pytorch/Tensorflow and CUDA
- Strong theoretical understanding of Machine learning concepts (FC, CNN, NLP, LLMs)
- Expertise in data cleaning/manipulation/augmentation
- Good communication and collaboration skills
By joining our team of Willowers, we offer true flexible working arrangements, remote and/or hybrid as well as parental leave available for those budding families.
But it is not all about us – it’s about you and the world around us. Willowers can dedicate up to 3 days a year to causes they love or level up through our Willow Academy. Psst…we’ve got your back with cool discounts on shopping and services too.
We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
At Willow, we’re not just looking for the right git for the job – we’re excited to embrace a rainbow of talents and perspectives, fostering a vibrant workplace where all individuals are celebrated and discrimination is left at the door.