Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection by seamlessly integrating our technology at the point of care. Augmedix’s proprietary platform digitizes natural clinician-patient conversations, which are converted into comprehensive medical notes and structured data in real time. The company’s platform uses automatic speech recognition, and natural language processing, including large language models, to generate accurate and timely medical notes that are transferred into the EHR.
Augmedix’s products relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout, increasing clinician efficiency and improving patient access. Through Augmedix’s proprietary platform and bi-directional communication channel, Augmedix is ideally suited to serve as the vehicle for change at the point of care.
Augmedix is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices around the world. To learn more, visit www.augmedix.com
About the Role:
Augmedix has built a technology platform that changes the way providers interact with their patients. As we rapidly expand our suite of product offerings and scale our services we are looking for a Machine Learning Product Manager to execute on our AI Platform strategy. We expect our incoming Product Manager to take ownership of product development from proof of concept, to delivering scalable products that delight customers and provide meaningful revenue growth. As a Product Manager you will work closely with the design, development and operations teams to deploy the next generation of products and features.
- Develop and implement product requirements and roadmaps
- Collect and analyze feedback from various stakeholders and build products to improve the user experience with AI
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Innovate with leading edge Generative AI Technologies to improve medical documentation efficiency
- Educational background in computer science
- Prior experience with Machine Learning product development is required
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience is preferred
- Experience working in a scrum setup to iterate on products quickly and prove value
- Proven track record of delivering and scaling ML-based products in startup environments
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to use data and metrics to measure, iterate and ship continuous ML updates
- Technical fluency; Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to regularly be in San Francisco office on hybrid - remote work schedule
$135,000 - $165,000 a year
Salary range is listed above. There are several factors that determine final pay for a position including location and experience. Total compensation will typically include salary + performance bonus + equity.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.