Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you are a techie, you belong in our Technology Team that builds scalable, high-performance platforms for our customers using up-to-date and efficient technologies.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Working closely with the customer to understand their needs, recommend appropriate solutions, and support the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Leading sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, and code reviews.
- Closely monitor code and architecture quality, and take action if necessary.
- Leading ml platform engineers and built trust via a continuous feedback loop within the team.
- Helping to grow the team by taking part in hiring and interviewing.
- Create a support pipeline while keeping the balance between customers and the team.
- Working closely with TPM for setting and monitoring OKRs.
- Creating a technical product roadmap.
- Track new technology developments, especially in the AI/ML ecosystem, and create benefits
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Having deep knowledge in -at least- one ml-ops platform (Kubeflow is a plus)
- Experience with hybrid (cloud and on-prem) systems, managing both at the same time
- Having a product mindset and eagerness to create very technical products being used by hundreds of Data Scientists and Developers
- Having deep knowledge of our core software tooling: GitLab, Docker, CI/CD
- Hands-on experience in experimenting; developing, and deploying AI/ML models (i.e. ml life cycle)
- Having experience with machine learning tools, for instance, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc is a huge plus
- Having experience in value delivery using an agile development methodology.
- Having excellent communication skills; both in customer-facing and internal team communication even in a very demanding ecosystem
- Having experience with vector db solutions and feature stores is a huge plus
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
* Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
* We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
* This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on LinkedIn
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.