PostEra is building a modern 21st century biopharma. We're using our advances in machine learning to accelerate Medicinal Chemistry and bring more cures to patients. PostEra advances small molecule programs through partnerships with biopharma while also advancing its own internal pipeline. We've raised $26M from top investors and closed $1Bn in AI partnerships, signing multi-year agreements with Amgen
and the NIH
. PostEra also launched and led the world's largest open-science drug discovery effort; COVID Moonshot.
Come and spend a summer with PostEra to see how we're using machine learning to expedite medicinal chemistry and get new cures to patients! The candidate we are looking for should have experience in software development outside of the classroom and an interest in building production-grade software used daily by chemists and biologists. A background in chemistry is not required, though we look for candidates who are interested in learning about medicinal chemistry and the drug discovery process.
Desired skills and experience
- Your graduation date is early/mid 2025
- Experience in Python development, strong statistical, and quantitative skills
- Comfort with modern development and deployment tools (Git, Linux, AWS, Docker)
- Application of machine learning to scientific problems
- Academic or professional experience with organic chemistry
- Familiarity with the RDKit library
Hiring Manager: Mihir Trivedi