Who we are: We’re a global digital transformation partner for change agents. We offer connected thinking to deliver connected results that realize a business’ vision.
What we do: We empower enterprises to shift to evolving business opportunities, gain powerful insights and deliver experiences that drive growth.
Who we help: Our 600+ digital specialists have helped global companies like Kraft Heinz, Moderna, Tigo, Atlassian, The Very Group and IKEA create business impact.
How we help: Wherever our clients are on their journey, we partner to align teams on a unified vision and digital roadmap. Powered by modern technology, we design, build, and deliver seamless experiences.
If you'd like to learn more about Apply Digital's culture click HERE
What you need:
Apply Digital is seeking an AI and Machine Learning Principal to join our data team. You will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the company's AI strategy. This position offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients to seamlessly integrate AI solutions into our digital transformation initiatives. Beyond technical proficiency, the role places a strong emphasis on responsible AI development and data use, ensuring compliance with ethical and legal standards. If you have a passion for technology, thrive in a dynamic environment, and possess strong client-facing communication skills, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Work with various internal disciplines, vendors and clients to define data requirements and technology stack for projects.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive AI strategy that aligns with Apply Digital's business goals and client needs.
- Lead high-level client discussions on the strategic implementation of AI technologies to solve business challenges and create competitive advantages.
- Be able to educate Apply Digital Clients on guidelines for the ethical use of AI and data, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Keep abreast of emerging AI technologies and methodologies, and spearhead the adoption of innovative solutions that can add value to Apply Digital and its clients.
- Growth the AI practice and oversee AI projects from inception through to completion, ensuring they meet quality, time, and budget constraints.
- Prioritize with the Lab team all client input on asks of the Lab, and work with the team to determine the re-usability of Lab output across multiple clients.
- Lead, manage and conduct research for the team with a focus on strategy, design, product and project management
- Publish and present content based on R&D activities across various channels both internal and externally
- Present Lab output to clients, as well as internally
- Be able to focus on real, tangible outputs of the Lab and ways for the Lab to move faster
- Manage resource asks that are outside the core Lab team
- Capable of client-facing presentations and internal work demonstrations.
What we’re looking for:
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MBA or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in AI, machine learning, or a closely related field, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong expertise in AI technologies such as large language models, machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, and computer vision.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ethical AI practices, including data privacy laws and fairness in machine learning.
- Proven ability to lead client discussions and consultations on complex technical topics understandably.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects, including budgeting and timeline management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining complex topics to a diverse audience.
- Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and research in the field of AI.
ABOUT APPLY DIGITAL
We are a digital innovation company focused on products, platforms, and commerce. Digital to our core, we are purpose-built to transform possibilities for people. We solve complex problems with well-executed solutions tailor-made for continuous growth — we're ambitious, and our clients are too. We work with well-funded start-ups, global brands, and Fortune 1000 companies spanning industries and audiences, including Moderna, Kraft Heinz, Arc’teryx, and Realtor.com