Established in 2002, MCA Connect has grown into one of the largest US-based Microsoft Gold Certified Partners focused exclusively on delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and services to mid-market and enterprise-size manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies. Thirteen time Microsoft Partner of the year and 2 time Inc.
Best Workplaces award winners!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Data Scientist specializing in Microsoft technologies, responsible for leveraging advanced analytics techniques and tools such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI to extract insights from large datasets and develop data-driven solutions. This individual will lead end-to-end data science projects, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and stay updated with emerging Microsoft technologies like Azure OpenAI. Strong problem-solving, programming, and communication skills are essential for success in this role.
- Building predictive models and other analytical solutions.
- Apply statistical and machine learning methods to analyze large, complex data sets.
- Collaborate with various parties to brainstorm creative uses for data.
- Develop complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determine analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems.
- Deliver actionable guidance and recommendations to stakeholders to help understand nuances of the models built and tactics for improving.
- Act as the subject matter expert on solutions produced by working closely with your peers to help Clients better understand their data.
- Actively participate in the execution and planning of data capture strategies to improve data automation, data quality, and analytics capabilities.
- Run ad-hoc data extracts for requests from diverse partners and automate those needs over time.
- Perform highly complex, technical, and creative predictive analytics projects.
- Manage and prioritize multiple moderate-to-highly complex projects including gathering business requirements, developing project goals and requirements, coordinating project timelines, and communicating project status and deliverables with Clients.
- Stay abreast of architectural/industry changes in related fields.
- Continuously improve Team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the Team.
- Ensure best practices are followed and business objectives are achieved by focusing on process improvements.
- Meet with Clients to determine needs and/or identify problem areas.
- May be responsible for the development of Statement of Work and Proposals which outline professional services required to meet Client requirements.
- 7+ years hands-on experience with data science, AI, and big data. Experience with data engineering is a plus.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience developing and owning production-level models using various data sets.
- Experience shipping models to production, and ensuring continuous availability via measurements, and tools like statistical process control.
- Knowledge of the Azure Data Platform technologies such as Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, HDInsight, Analysis Service, Event Hubs, Data Factory, Cosmos DB, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, etc.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements through active partnerships, collaborating with partners, data scientists and data architects.
- Compelling storytelling through analytics and visualization, getting your point across, and keeping your audience engaged.
- Experience working in Python, R, Scala, and/or T-SQL.
- Extensive experience connecting to Data Platforms including data lakes, data warehouses, NoSQL databases, and APIs.
- Ability to set up data and experimental platforms.
- Strong critical thinking, active listening, and communication skills to infer business needs, grasp the underlying context, and translate loose direction on analytical projects into concrete solutions.
- Attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables.
$125,000 - $210,000 a year
PLUS Supplemental Compensation (Bonus) Plan
Why work for MCA Connect?
Our compensation plan offers one of the best bonus structures in the industry. Along with this we also offer a generous benefit package:
· Work/Life Balance with Unlimited Paid Time Off (UPTO)
· 401k Plan with Company Matching Contribution
· Monthly Stipend for Home Office Expenses
· Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
· Training, Certification and Continuing Education Support
You can work with a world-class consulting organization that will help you take your experience to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest Microsoft technologies.
You can work in an environment where teamwork is encouraged and where you have opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
We take the time to train our consultants so that they understand the industries we serve and can deliver best practices, proven methodologies and ongoing industry expertise to our clients.
We have a strong management team who is fully supportive of work-life balance.
MCA Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MCA Connect promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual/gender orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status. We firmly believe our differences make us stronger!