Our Marketing Science Analyst Internship Program is both for immediate development and provides future growth opportunities at Analytic Partners.
We are the Commercial Intelligence industry leader and the first to do it! We help brands use data to drive business growth, and we do this using a combination of technology and expert guidance that helps companies make the best possible decisions. Our Commercial Decision Platform GPS-Enterprise is the machine that turns data into actionable insights and our ROI Genome is our proprietary intelligence layer comprised of 20+ years of Analysis, Insights, and Learning. We measure the impact of Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Data and outside factors such as competitors, economic changes, seasonality, consumer mobility, and more to deliver impact. Our customers drive business growth by leveraging our technology and expert analyst!
We’re growing fast, with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Miami, Broomfield, Charlottesville, Dallas, Dublin, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Shanghai.
What you will be doing:
- As part of our dynamic team, you will be responsible for helping the world’s most sophisticated marketers and companies improve performance by making data backed decisions based on analysis and analytics.
- Interns are trained extensively on data management, advanced statistical analysis. This training provides the basis for Interns to grow in their career trajectory, applying these skills to generate predictive models and forward-looking insights for clients, helping them to make wiser choices to optimize marketing budgets, build market share, increase revenue, and profit, and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
- Work with ‘big data’ via firsthand data processing and leading-edge statistical modeling
- Harmonize and process data to develop charts, reports, and client presentations.
- Employ sophisticated analytic methodologies to help clients work through challenging marketing planning issues and business questions.
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance.
$24 - $24 an hour
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
People: We value our people, customers, and partners
Passion: We love what we do
Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a customer-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
As a woman founded and led company, this has meant supporting a meritocracy where everyone has opportunities to achieve their best and ensure we foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. In practice this means we will not only work to recruit a diverse workforce, but also maximize the full potential of all of our people. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here
Additionally, Analytic Partners participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.