Our mission is to solve the most important and fundamental challenges in AI and Robotics to enable future generations of intelligent machines that will help us all live better lives.
Software Engineers will work cross-functionally, creating new technology to improve software development for robots. If you have a passion for developing technology for robots and use it to advance their capabilities and usefulness, you will want to join us! We are onsite in our new Cambridge, MA office where we are building a collaborative and exciting new organization. Currently we are looking for senior level software engineers to join the team.
- Work collaboratively with research teams on tools that improve software development on robots
- Examples include data processing, visualization, and physics simulators
- Develop high performance algorithms and improve systems
- Create and support open source robotics software
- Promote quality and reliability through regular code reviews
- 10+years experience delivering robust code
- BS or MS in computer science, robotics, physics, electrical/mechanical/aerospace engineering, or a related field
- Experience with NVidia Omniverse
- Experience with Python and C++
- Experience with git, issue tracking, CI/CD, and modern software engineering practices
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Bonus (Not Required)
- Knowledge of Omniverse tools such as Isaac, Orbit, Warp, Replicator, etc.
- Experience with the other simulators such as Habitat, Drake, Mujoco, Gazebo, etc.
- Familiar with the gym-type environments for RL
- Experience with simulation development in conjunction with ROS/ROS2Experience with data processing, logging, and visualization tools (particularly MeshCat)
- Experience with Docker, cloud computing, or similar applications
- Experience contributing to open source projects writing tutorial code + documentation
- Familiar with robot perception (camera models, etc.)
- Familiar with robotic navigation and embodied AI (NavMesh, interacting with semantic data)
- Experience with synthetic data generation and domain randomization
- Experience with robot sensors (IMU, cameras, depth cameras, etc)
- Experience working with robots, controls, kinematics, machine learning, etc.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.