With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Partners with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical projects.
- Own the end to end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
- Define the variables and their inter-relationships to extract data from data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
- Assess performance of AI Model.
- Extension of AI Model through technical configurations.
- Fine-tune the AI Model for customer specific data sets through key words, weightages, rules and preferences.
- Implement and manage code customization, build and deployment with TFS and other tools.
- Review and unit testing of code developed.
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques: SQL, Kibana Logs, Azure AppInsights, etc.
- Handles cloud deployment issues including related to containerization.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Guide and mentor team members on the project.
What you will bring:
- 7-12 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sc / IT (or equivalent) with strong background in programming. Master’s degree in computer science preferred.
- Expertise in the C# / .Net.
- Exposure to Python and Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Expertise in Regex expressions, data parsing.
- Experience with requirement management tool like TFS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to influence peers and leaders across the organization.
- Exposure to text analytics/NLP. Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms desired, not required.
$111,000 - $185,000 a year
Base Salary Compensation:
Min $ 111,000
Max $ 185,000
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
In addition to the base salary an annual target bonus and equity component is included in the compensation package
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2023 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.