Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our San Francisco SaaS team. Our state-of-the-art distributed SaaS platform already supports 150 Million accesses per month globally and growing. This role reports to the Lead Principal Engineer, working collaboratively with other development teams.
This is a high-impact role that will give the opportunity to shape products used millions of times per month and that are revolutionizing the car buying experience.
Here's the day to day:
- Design and develop new features and web components for our SaaS platform.
- Work and support our web-based systems and processing pipelines.
- Deploy and test code with our CI/CD process.
- Work with our relational and NoSQL databases
- Collaborate with SDK development, product, and QA teams.
- Customer support and engagement.
- Participate in company sprints.
- Add and improve logging, monitoring, and observability into our systems.
- Improve technical documentation.
- Web security
Here's what we're looking for:
- Excellent computer science skills.
- Understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of different programming paradigms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of Big O notations for writing efficient code.
- Excellent understanding of frontend and backend development best practices.
- Excellent understanding of UX best practices.
- Ability to translate solutions into high-quality code and algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to keep up with deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of software development and programming.
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Experience in developing high-performing distributed systems.
- Experience with working on relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and web security.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.
***PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM MEMBERS WITH A fyusion.com
DOMAIN. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND PHISHING SCAMS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND IDENTITY THEFT