We're on a mission to enable human potential.
Moonhub is building the world's first AI recruiter. We believe talent and skills are universal, but the systems to identify them aren't. Moonhub solves this critical problem with the world's first conversational AI recruiter trained on billions of people datapoints to help hiring managers and organizations take control of the hiring process, working with an AI to find and retain the best talent for their teams at a fraction of the cost.
Core to our solution are large language models and conversational AI features that power our AI recruiter. Our team consists of ex Stanford Computer Science PhDs and MBAs, highly cited NLP researchers on ground-breaking papers like Bloom / Superglue / etc, papers, ex Twitter Cortex and Meta ML leads and more world-class AI and HR experts.
We are building the future of equitable opportunity. In line with this, we believe in a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is welcome.
This is a fast-paced role with extensive growth potential for a world-class machine learning engineer with extensive experience working with large language models. You will be on the core ML/ engineering team and work closely with our leadership, partners, and customers to build tools powered by LLMs used by people to atuomate recruiting. We are a company driven by our positive mission and social impact.
We are looking for individuals with deep ML experience, especially large language models, including but not limited to building production ML data pipelines, training large-scale NLP models, creating search and ranking systems, and more.
As a Founding ML Engineer you will develop state-of-the-art technologies that enable better and faster hiring for impactful institutions.
Moonhub is a remote / hybrid company with a strong emphasis on engineering and product at the heart of teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop production ML/NLP systems powered by large language models
- Rapidly experiment with and iterate on LLM powered features with in-house recruiters
- Build new ML tools from 0 > 1 inside our existing platforms
- Work closely with leadership and customers to understand large-scale recruiting and HR pain points, and develop state-of-art machine learning solutions for them.
- Write production ready code with speed, cost, and usability in mind
- Contribute to building a culture where everyone is an owner. We ship fast and build trust as a team.
- Help lead Moonhub’s charge to be at the cutting-edge of technology through publications and patents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with prompt engineering and large language models
- 4+ years of experience building production ML (and NLP) systems
- 2+ years of experience working directly with large language models
- Strong background in programming languages such as Python and C++
- Deep knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to adjust to dynamic customer needs
- Desire to grow quickly by going above and beyond expectations
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $120,000 to $200,000 in the US;
- This position is eligible for significant equity
Moonhub is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.