Zuru Tech is revolutionizing the construction and entertainment industries through groundbreaking BIM software and innovative AI-driven solutions. Our multinational team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology to bring a new level of efficiency and creativity to the way we build and design.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Machine Learning and Computer Vision Researcher with strong technical skills to join our innovative team. You will focus on the research and development of advanced AI solutions to be applied across various Zuru sub-company initiatives, such as enhancing creative pipelines and generating new content ideas. Your deep technical expertise in Python, C++, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Computer Vision will be instrumental in pushing the frontiers of our projects.
- Lead research and development efforts in machine learning, computer vision, and generative AI to support BIM software and other Zuru Tech projects
- Develop and optimize state-of-the-art algorithms and models using Python and C++, along with TensorFlow and PyTorch frameworks
- Leverage computer vision libraries such as OpenCV to extract insights from visual data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate research findings into the creative production workflows
- Design and deploy machine learning models across diverse platforms, including Linux, Windows, and macOS
- Stay current on the latest developments in machine learning, computer vision, generative AI, and related fields
- Proficiency in Python and C++ programming languages
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow and[MI1]
PyTorch machine learning frameworks
- Extensive experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV
- Familiarity with operating systems including Linux (Arch), Windows, and macOS
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles and their applications
- Passion for staying current with the latest developments in machine learning, computer vision, and generative AI field
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Entertainment Industry, particularly with content creation and production
- Familiarity with cloud services such as GCloud and Amazon AWS for deploying machine learning models
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and Dockerization
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud deployment
Relevant Soft Skills:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Appreciation for well-documented software
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team
💰 36-45K+ according to track record and experiences.
⌛️Flex Time: every day you have freedom to decide how many hours to work (maximum 40h/week). We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00am, the rest of the day is up to you!
🧑💻 Hybrid Work from Home Policy
🏡 Paid relocation in Modena or Milan for three months
👟 Gym in our Modena office (soon also in Milan!)
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA OR MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.
€36,000 - €45,000 a year