OctoML is a growing startup developing the industry's leading machine learning deployment platform that enables customers to take ML models to production faster and with greater performance. OctoML's mission is to deliver affordable AI compute services for those who want control over the business they are building
We have built OctoAI compute services that deliver generative AI infrastructure to run, tune, and scale models that power AI applications. OctoAI makes models work for you, not the other way around. Developers get easy access to efficient AI infrastructure so they can run the models they choose, tune them for their specific use case, and scale from dev to production seamlessly. With the fastest foundation models on the market (including Llama-2, Stable Diffusion, and SDXL), integrated customization solutions, and world-class ML systems under the hood, developers can focus on building apps that wow their customers without becoming AI infrastructure experts.
Our team consists of experts in cloud services, infrastructure, machine learning systems, hardware, and compilers as well as an accomplished go-to-market team with diverse backgrounds. We have secured over $130M in venture capital funding and will continue to grow over the next year. We're based largely in Seattle, but have a remote-first culture with people working all over the US and elsewhere in the world.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity, and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions and are always looking for talented people to join our team!
As the Leader of Revenue Operations, you will champion consistent and scalable growth, while fostering a culture of collaboration and empathy. Your focus will be on aligning OctoML’s go-to-market operations, systems, and data throughout the entire revenue journey.
As the lead administrator for our go-to-market tools, you won't just ensure effective software usage, but you'll also promote understanding and collaboration across teams. Your leadership in shaping and optimizing commercial processes will stretch across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. By nurturing an inclusive and communicative environment, you'll drive our mission of an efficient customer experience and accelerated revenue growth.
Data-driven insights is very important, but equally, understanding the human element behind the data will be crucial. You'll be responsible for capturing, analyzing, and presenting data from various touch-points like in-product usage, marketing campaigns, and customer interactions. In doing so, your reporting will not only serve to inform our functional and executive teams but also resonate with our investor board by emphasizing the people behind our numbers.
We are enthusiastic about this search as it is a pivotal role in maintaining synergy between Sales and Marketing.
- Own OctoML’s Sales and Marketing operations and be the lead administrator of the tools in our go-to-market stack.
- Ensure our team uses best-in-class software to its fullest potential.
- Take lead in establishing, measuring, and optimizing our commercial processes across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Enable us to function as a well-oiled unit to deliver an efficient customer journey and accelerate the revenue cycle.
- Data capture, flow, and analysis will be a core discipline in your role as a successful RevOps Leader.
- Architect and orchestrate data wherever it intersects with the revenue cycle: In-product usage, marketing campaigns, sales activity, or customer support.
- Create reporting will serve functional and executive teams as well as our investor board.
- 8+ years of experience in a go-to-market operations role at a fast-growing software company with 2+ years of experience in Revenue Operations.
- Expert at working hand-in-hand with Sales Leadership and salespeople to define and optimize process, tools, and reporting.
- Proven experience as a super admin of a wide variety of go-to-market tools: CRM, marketing and sales automation, ETL, and more.
- Multiple experiences architecting, optimizing, and maintaining data pipelines, and you are highly skilled with data warehouses and querying.
- Expert at presenting data to tell a story about the business's current state and its greatest improvement opportunities.
- Experience working cross-functional across multiple different organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion to educate, motivate, and align teams to align to your vision.
$175,000 - $230,000 a year
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our company's size and industry, and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at OctoML. In accordance with pay transparency laws, OctoML is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. Individual pay decisions are ultimately based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity. This is a reasonable estimate of the current salary range. We expect most candidates to fall in the middle of the range. We also believe that your personal needs and preferences should be taken into consideration, so we allow some choice between equity and cash.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Our mission extends beyond technological breakthroughs; we aim to mirror the diverse world we serve. We understand the unique insights, creativity, and perspectives a diverse team can bring, and we're actively seeking to broaden our horizons. As we look to the future, our goal is to address our current diversity gaps and set new industry standards for inclusivity.
Benefits Our Team Enjoys:
* Comprehensive Healthcare: Fully covered premiums for employees and their dependents, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance.
* Competitive Compensation: A mix of salary, bonuses, and meaningful stock options.
* Financial Benefits: Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care, as well as a Health Savings Account for those opting for a high deductible plan.
* Future Planning: 401(k) options.
* Flexible Work Options: Remote and teleworking capabilities.
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible work hours, generous time off policies, company-sanctioned downtime twice a year, and company-paid holidays.
* Parental Benefits: Comprehensive parental leave plans for all new parents.
* Volunteer Time Off (VTO): Four days a year to give back and make a difference in communities.
* Additional Leaves: Including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave.
At OctoML, we believe in creating an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Discrimination doesn't have a place in our culture. We evaluate individuals based on their abilities and effectiveness. We're committed to equal opportunity and ensuring that all qualified applicants receive consideration, free from biases related to race, color, religion, gender, identity, orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.