Build the most advanced Generative AI for Synthetic Data
You have worked in a scientific/research environment, are eager to solve complex problems, and you want to see these solutions come to life in our product. To this end, you like to dive into the scientific literature, exploit bleeding-edge ML and deep-learning technologies, and value the input from discussions with highly skilled teammates. You are a data-native, love to “make your hands dirty”, and dive into data to extract information. You embrace the challenges that come with a growing startup and appreciate the fun that accompanies it. You are driven, hard-working, and a team player eager to push the limits of what synthetic can accomplish together with our customers.
If this sounds like you, then you should read further!
Welcome to the Future
Become a part of the revolution at MOSTLY AI, where artificial intelligence meets privacy protection. We globally lead the way in structured synthetic data, using advanced Generative AI to create it. Our goal is clear: to provide everyone with secure data, enabling them to build a brighter and more equitable future.
At MOSTLY AI, we assist companies worldwide in sharing their large data sets with peace of mind, ensuring the privacy of their clients always comes first. With an expanding clientele, we are searching for a Senior AI Researcher to join our dynamic team and make a meaningful contribution to the world of AI.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have a lasting impact through AI. Join us!
Dive deep into AI Research
- Research new generative AI modeling techniques and strategies for structured data
- Push the limits of our synthetic data to synthesize ever more complex data structures
- Enable our users to leverage the power of AI responsibly (e.g. privacy, fairness, …)
- Extend our models to simulate the future, and explore what-if scenarios
- Research and define standards in measuring the quality, privacy, and fairness of synthetic data
- Come up with new ideas extending the functionality of synthetic data and unlock new use-cases for our customers
- Implement prototypes that demonstrate the validity of your ideas
- Collaborate within a highly-skilled team and present your ideas to the whole company
- Stay up-to-date in deep learning research and generation of synthetic data (LLMs)
- Help MOSTLY AI to remain the thought leader in the area of tabular synthetic data by presenting our work in meetups, conferences, and publications.
Bring your A-game
- 5+ years of experience in a scientific/research-focused environment (e.g. PostDoc, R&D departments in industry)
- Ph.D. degree (or master's degree plus equivalent work experience) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or similar fields
- A curious and playful attitude combined with a solution-oriented and analytical mindset
- Team-oriented, open-to-share, and unpretentious attitude
- A strong data-science skillset (Python, Pandas, Deep Learning/Machine Learning, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills in both, written and oral modes of presentation
- Must be able to navigate and blend into a high paced start-up environment
- MOSTLY Remote: Work from anywhere you want!
- Win as a Team: Participation in MOSTLY AI Phantom Stock Option Plan
- Home office support: €1000 allocation when you join and a yearly €300 top-up after that
- Lunch subsidy: Monthly lunch stipend valued at €100 per month
- Boost your development: continuous career development with an individual training budget and development check-ins twice a year
- Time to recharge: extra days off in addition to standard holidays and PTO
- Giving back to the community: one volunteering day per year
- Heaps of fun: Virtual team activities and twice a year in person
- Celebrations of your Birthday, Anniversary, and other special moments in YOUR life
At MOSTLY AI we are striving for excellence and don't settle for average, that is why we offer competitive salary packages in addition to all our perks.
About MOSTLY AI
MOSTLY AI serves many of the most renowned brands with their synthetic data platform. In particular industries that deal with highly sensitive data already today reap the value of synthetic data. At the same time there is a growing appetite for safe & smart data across all industries. These innovation leaders help us move forward, and define the category for years to come. Synthetic data will become a key pillar of every organization’s data stack.
To us, it is key that as many people as possible can access, collaborate and build upon granular-level data, without infringing on anyone’s privacy. Data that is artificially generated, yet representative, realistic, and insightful for people as well as algorithms alike. This allows for broad data collaboration within and across organizations, helping these to leverage the immense power of Data & AI in order to put these to good use for the benefit of everyone.
Our team is a diverse group of individuals from various backgrounds and walks of life, and we welcome all applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. Regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
If you're ready to join the revolution and make a real impact through AI, we want to hear from you!