Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another. As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who've worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who've worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
As a Computer Vision Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for the Neural network workload analysis and modeling AI accelerators and testing.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a Computer Vision Engineer, you’ll be working on several areas like Visual Recognition, Segmentation, Feature Extraction/Representation Learning.
- You’ll be responsible for creating image-based deep learning systems and making them production ready., etc.
- At Level AI, you’ll get your hands on millions of images and respective text data. Your job is to use this data and extract information from the data.
- Work within the Engineering Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on enterprise-scale machine learning systems.
- You will work with various stakeholders to understand their business requirements. Formulate the appropriate predictive solutions leveraging statistical and machine learning tools.
- Prioritizing tasks and taking ownership with efficiently managing project timelines and deliverables.
- Help shape the product roadmap and execute the modeling at scale.
- Researching on SOTA models and implementing the models on the current data.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to integrate computer vision technology into products and services.
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Statistics or related field from Tier-I college.
- Eligible batches: 2022, 2023 and 2024 passouts. Please refrain yourself from applying if you are not from these batches.
- A deep understanding of computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning concepts and the ability to improve current models through finding the right area of improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think from the first principles.
- Strong proficiency in Python.
- Experience in any one of the deep learning frameworks like Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- A thorough understanding of the mathematics behind the various deep learning algorithms.
Preferred skills, but not a must-have:
- Worked on projects that involved multimodal machine learning (for example, text+image classification).
- Worked on projects that included feature extraction from images and a good understanding of clustering and distance metrics.
- Experience in Self-Supervised and Semi-Supervised learning.
So, if you are someone who is passionate about AI and has a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with an ability to demonstrate the ownership capabilities, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Skills: Python,computer vision,deep learning,machine learning,coding,problem solving,communication.