Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
What does Hybrid mean at Hinge Health?
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. That’s why we are encouraging employees near hubs to have in-person engagement and why we plan to localize our hiring strategy for certain teams to grow within designated hubs. For this position we require the individual to reside in one of the following areas: Austin, Portland, San Francisco or Seattle.
About the Role
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
The Visual Designer for Growth Marketing will help concept and develop creative across an expanding list of B2C Growth channels, including email campaigns, videos, paid media, landing pages, direct mail, OOH, and new channels. You are going to thrive on the team if you have a fine-tuned aesthetic, love to iterate and make adjustments in real-time, and are energized with a curiosity to simultaneously take on the task at hand and explore how it can be amplified.
We’re seeking a talented designer to craft compelling, engaging creative that drives people to enroll with Hinge Health. Your work will help people dealing with pain find the care they need to start healing. Ideally, you geek out on data and design and are eager to optimize toward higher performance. We are looking for a creative, resourceful, collaborative, and highly effective A-player who will help us expand Creative’s role in helping people be pain-free.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Build, contribute, and advance the growth team’s charter while supporting key marketing initiatives.
- Work with content strategists and creative leads to develop, iterate, and share design work with key stakeholders.
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews.
- Implement feedback that pushes the work forward, recommending strong design directions and decisions.
- Understand and have a learn-it-all mentality towards conversion, accessibility, digital best practices, and emerging technologies to help streamline creative work.
- Build digital assets for growth channels like emails, videos, paid social and media content, direct mail, OOH, and more.
- Organize and maintain brand design systems and libraries to be shared by multiple creative teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of design experience, preferably in a startup, in-house, or agency environment focused on B2C.
- Ability to present your ideas and work with clarity and passion while demonstrating how the creative strategically answers the brief.
- Proficient understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe creative suite, Sketch or Figma, Google Docs, and Slides.
- Understanding of email, web and digital capabilities, limitations, and best practices.
- Healthy time management skills for a robust self-driven creative process without cutting corners or compressing reviews and revision cycles.
- Able to build trust and relationships among the Creative team and Marketing partners
- Ability to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project constraints
- Motion design and or post-production experience.
- Experience with advertising campaigns or conceptual creative work
- Brand Design background
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$73,900 - $132,000 a year
Consider the range above plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.