FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Data Analyst for the Fleet department, you work directly with the management team and a team of data experts to enable the department to take data-driven decisions. In your role, you are in charge of both enhancing the global Fleet Data Warehouse infrastructure and transformation models, as well as developing advanced analytical optimization models for pricing, utilization, and residual values. You will be the glue between the foundational data teams and the end consumers, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
- This role is based in Munich with the flexibility to work from home.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive fixed salary and virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€ and an attractive company pension scheme.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad.
- Be a sparring partner to the management team: Enable the management team to make decisions based on data, help them identify their blind spots, and increase confidence in their decisions.
- Create insights & recommendations: Execute robust analyses, deliver actionable insights, align with key stakeholders, and develop recommendations to be executed jointly with the team.
- Build powerful optimisation models: Develop and deploy optimisation models for key business processes to boost profitability: pricing, utilization & residual value management.
- Enhance our data warehouse infrastructure: You own the Fleet DWH infrastructure facing vehicle core and profitability data. Improve and extend our data transformation pipelines following best practices.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- 1-4 years of professional experience or relevant internship experience.
- Strong business sense and analytical mindset coupled with the ability to communicate analytical results.
- Advanced SQL, Python, or R skills.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau (or other dashboarding tools).
- First experience with optimization models in the area of Machine Learning or Operations Research.
- Experience with DBT is a plus.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Max and Zohal are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.