Are you a Data Scientist that is interested in working with one of world's leading Quantitative Hedge Funds? Are you a Data Scientist that would enjoy working with a cutting-edge financial and engineering teams and to expand their data science and machine learning capabilities?
This New York City based leading Quantitative Hedge Fund seeks a talented Data Scientist that will work closely with the finance, operations, as well as other investment teams across the firm.
As the Data Scientist, you will:
• Manage large amounts of complex data in R or Python and running quantitative queries.
• Identify timely and unique data sets, diving deep into a diverse set of data domains as well as visualizing and exploring underlying data drivers
• Build statistical analysis and financial modeling techniques to large data sets.
What you need:
- Master's or PhD degree from a competitive university in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, operational research, computer science, finance or economics.
- Quantitative and Developer experience (Python and/or object oriented programming)
- Prior experience working or Internship at a Financial firm or leading technology (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc...) firm is helpful
- Proficiency with statistical and data analysis and programming tools such as R, SAS, Stata, SQL or Matlab.
What you get:
• Work with one of the leading Quantitative Hedge Funds
• Work in not your typical hedge fund. Very collaborative and casual work environment as compared to most Wall St. Firms
• Incredible work perks (too many to name!)