At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Senior Data Scientist - (Digital Turbine, Warsaw)
We are the largest independent operator of app growth and monetization platforms in the world. That is, we help mobile game developers get more players for new games, and make more money on games they have already created.
Our business is based on real-time traffic, where having the best model yields higher-than-proportional benefits. As a data scientist, uplifting a model’s accuracy by even a 1% improvement can lead to millions of dollars in earnings.
What you have achieved..
• Building Machine Learning (ML) models and deploying them to production on a giant scale (we serve 2bn devices globally and handle 200bn requests every day).
• Using ML models which are at the heart of our technology to serve the following use-cases:
- Predicting mobile users' favourite games based on their gaming and behavioural history
- Predicting the value of the users' in-app transactions for mobile game developers
- Optimizing our bidding prices in real-time auctions (RTB)
- Optimizing infrastructure utilization
- Detecting and eliminating fraud
- Detecting image content in ads
• Collaborating with super-smart employees from different domains - Backend, Data Engineering, Frontend, Product, Business and other Data Scientists who work on building ML models for our company
• Working with the following cutting-edge technologies:
- AWS, GCP
- Google, BigQuery
- Databricks and Spark
- Python and classic ML libraries
- PyTorch, PyTorch Lightning
- Experiment Management platforms such as: MLFLOW, Optuna
• BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with a focus on applied statistics, AI, machine learning or related fields
• Experience in the AdTech industry (AdNetwork specifically) - MUST
• 3 - 7 years of experience as a Data scientist
• Coding in Python and SQL - MUST
• Experience with ML models around tabular datasets - MUST
• Experience with cloud environments
• Experience with A/B testing and statistical analysis
• Knowledge of basic and advanced concepts of Machine Learning
• Fluent English
• Ability to talk with other engineers
• Experience with ML models in production
• Familiarity with Spark, Databricks, MLFLOW, and Big Data related technologies - a strong advantage
• Examples of great business impact that you have created
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
, please click here