We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist who will empower our various business units in deriving value from data and impact decision making!
Sunday is a young and successful startup that develops, publishes and markets next-gen casual games. Our international team of around 50 developers, artists, game designers, marketers and publishing managers reaches an audience of millions of players every day. Our goal is to become one of the leading mobile game companies worldwide within the next few years.
We receive immense support to achieve this goal through the AppLike Group. Our sister companies justDice and adjoe provide us with cutting edge marketing and advertising technology. Our growth is secured by a substantial investment from Bertelsmann, one of the biggest media companies worldwide.
If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, send us your application!
What you will do
- You will collaborate with business units to identify data analysis needs and translate them into analytical methods.
- You will process, prepare, and visualize complex datasets to uncover meaningful insights.
- You will optimize and automate the bidding process, increase the efficiency of Ad Monetization and find ways to improve gaming experience by building various forecasting/ML and optimization models.
- You will design and execute A/B tests, analyzing results and providing actionable recommendations.
- You will deploy models as services or interactive dashboards
- You will present findings and reports to internal stakeholders in a clear and engaging manner.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of experience in applying Data Science/ML in real-life tasks where the projects had measurable value for business, preferably in the gaming domain or customer analytics.
- You have a Master’s degree in Data Science/Applied Mathematics or a related field.
- You have a solid foundation in mathematics, statistics, and programming.
- You are proficient in Python (DS/ML libraries) and SQL.
- You are familiar with mathematical optimization algorithms and their implementation in various solvers.
- You are confident in using Git.
- You write neat PEP8 code and don't forget about the documentation.
- You can make a simple interface on Streamlit/Plotly Dash.
- Bonus: you have experience with Docker and FastAPI.
- You are exceptional in problem-solving skills, and have a proactive approach to challenges.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- You are a team player and able to communicate effectively with customers from various business units, colleagues from IT and the team; can articulate your ideas clearly and explain complex things in an engaging and easily understandable manner.
Why you'd love working with us
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, german classes and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks.
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers.
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons.
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities.
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our Company.